"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010! 2010! 2010!


Well the reason why i started blogging was because i was bored this past summer and i thought to myself "Hmm i should blog and write about my life as a high schooler and hope to look back when im older haha." So i did hence this blog :)
I follow some really awesome people who inspire me to write more then i usually do. I think its funny because they are all moms that i know from my church and have much more interesting things to write about but im just getting started.
Im really looking forward to ,if the Lord wills get married and have children. I want to be a God honoring young lady and live my life for Christ. Yes it is a daily struggle because it is no lie, but i want to be an example for others and love the Lord with all my heart, soul, and mind. Not only is it a new years resolution but it is something i resolve to do.
~In Christ Alone~

No comments:

Post a Comment