"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Overwhelmed

So im on my new laptop right now and boy did this give me a headache!!! It was ridiculous!! So we have a computer for like the family right and it has a modem so we had to buy a wireless rouder. So we open it and i try to install it (bad idea). It worked fine at first but apparently i did something wrong because the desktop lost the internest and my laptop had internet. So i call ATT and ask them for help and i literally spent 5 hours so frustrated with this computer, the internet went in and out and we finally wnet to Best Buy and the guy told me that i did it wrong so i did it how the guy told me to and it worked fine right... NOT
The next day the internet wasnt working on either computer and i wanted to cry!!! I had no idea what i did wrong. So i woke up today think it wasnt working and it dd work!!! I was depending on what i could do and i am human and a girl and cant do anything right!!!
A verse that ive been repeating in my head is

Psalm 103:2 (New International Version)

2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
So today i shall praise HIM!!!!
God is so good and we are so blind see that we cant do anything without HIM :)
~In Christ Alone~

No comments:

Post a Comment