"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Winter Break 09

Taking a 2 week break from school and as i left thursday two weeks ago i was so happy to get out of school!! Three days of none stop finals are really killer. Seriously bombed them all because of my careless study skills and ON thursday i was just happy to get out of there.
Had a wonderful weekend ahead of me. My best friends Brooke Johnson and her best guy friend and also one of my friends Daniel Thompson were gonna hang out and i was invited. We had planned to go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffels but the driving status didnt really work out (my fault because i didnt get a note signed by my parentals) but even if i did get a note signed we wouldnt have been able to get Daniel to drive us. Now his parents are so chill but this was important because its the law so we have his mom, Mrs. Thompson, drive us to the Northridge Mall.
Dainel had some Christmas shopping to do so we just hung out. We had a blast i tell you. Three high schoolers hanging out on a saturday was so awesome. We ate at CPK and i had never eaten there before so i had Daniel choose what we were gonna eat. Lunch was really good except for before we had the pizza Daniel shared a really nasty pizza story which messed up the pizza for me and Brooke, haha. The best part was the waitress with the highest pitch of a voice that just made me laugh so hard (and i laugh at about anything just ask anyone who knows me). Oh and something else was Daniel getting hit on but the check guy whom we judged as "gay" but he did hit on Daniel and it was beyond funny.
So we went back to the mall to finish shopping and left to go back to Daniels house to watch some of THE OFFICE, for sure the best show EVER!!!! Meanwhile Mrs.Thompson was busting out dancing to Journey in the kitchen.. It was so funny watching her dance and listening to her sing and making us sing along was the best thing ever (LOVE YOU MRS. THOMPSON!!)
We were suppose to go to our church's Christmas Concert that night and it was the best concert ever. Honestly our church puts on the best Christmas concert series of all time and it is such a blessing to my life!!
So after that i pretty much had a really boring break. My dad is off for 2 weeks as well and he's using it to run his errands so im stuck at home watching tv and on the computer all day, oh and cleaning cant forget the cleaning. I also got sick last week so i havent been able to go anywhere because i need to get better before school monday. This break has stunk so far but i need to finish it off strongly because i really dont want to be sick when i go back to school!!!
I hope everyone else had a wonderful break and i cant wait to enter 2010 tonight with a new spirit and start if off with Christ on my mind and in my heart.
~In Christ Alone~

No comments:

Post a Comment