"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Camp ReCap

So about 2 weeks ago our church had a summer camp. The theme was THE COST. It was based on Lk 9:23-24. I think that what impacted me the most was learning about the price Christ paid for me and the cost that it takes to follow Jesus. I think that for me i need(ed) to give up my sins, thoughts, and desires that were of the world. I think that these things truly hindered me to be a true desciple of Christ and go out into the world and preach the gospel. I wasnt glorifying the Lord with my sins and my desires to be accepted and liked by people and the becoming my focus. I enjoued camp so much and i think that i had a completly different week than i expected to have. The week i looked foward to was a week of fun, games that were intence, and fellowship, but it turned out to be a week of confessing sins, amazing games, and dealing with trials i was hoping to leave at home. Praise God i learned so much and it is all for His glory!~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment