"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Getting healthier as a family

So yesterday my dad went to a doctors appointment and turns out his cholesterol is still really high. So i was watching tv on my bed getting fatter by the minute and my dad says we are going to my high school track to run. Well ever since we moved, which was 4 years ago, we havent gone outside to be active. Its not just because we are lazy but because we are all busy. So our summer vacation is coming to an end and we are going to be busier that ever again so my dad asked us if we wanted to go running with him. I am a very independent person when it comes to working out so i was very iffy about it but i have been pushing him to take me running and working out so i said sure why not.
So we went and i really was not in the mood to go running but i started off and it felt AMAZING! I fell rejuvenated and just really good about myself. Praise God. You know God is so good! As 1 Corinthians says 31So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. And through running i gave God thanks through my body and taking care of it! I thank God for my body and for the opportunity to be on this earth healthy and with 10 fingers and 10 toes! There is no reason to be discontent!
~GOD IS LOVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment