"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's a New School Year


On August 17th i began my JUNIOR YEAR of High School!! I was really excited for a new year and new teachers. I honestly have hated school since i could remember, haha, but i was ready for a new year. I have been encouraged by friends, small group leaders, and parents to do my best this year and to make it my best year i have ever had and i believe that! I have made it my goal to have A's for the whole school year and i know i have to take it one day at a time:)
I pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and knowledge to have awesome grades this yeah and prepair for senrior year!
So far it has been amazing! I have great teachers, no one to complain about, and i am so blessed to go to an awesome school! I hope it stays that way...

~In Christ Alone~

No comments:

Post a Comment