"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 "I resolve to..."

I can not believe that 2011 is gone, just like that. I don't like New Year's Resolution because it makes me feel like i need to keep a promise or something crazy like that. I"M NOT PERFECT!!! All i know is that i want this new year to be a year of knowing my Savior more.
Some things i'm looking forward to working on:
-Something i'll always be working on is studying the Bible more
how: by having a plan and having a diligent schedule
-Read a new book every month, 12 a year
-Cut out t.v. during the week, limit to two hours a day
-keep a consistent study/homework schedule, prepare before the week starts
theses are only a few things that i want to begin working on another thing i need is accountability so coming back to this post every once in a while will be helpful.

{In Christ alone}

No comments:

Post a Comment