"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lecrae's Testimony


I love this Testimony!! Lecrae is one of my favorite Christian rappers. See im not a fan of rap music but i am a fan of Jesus Christ and Lecrae sings about My Savior and represents Him through his music. The cool thing is that i had the opportunity to meet Lecare at REGENERATION 2010 summer camp with the high school ministry with my church :) It was such a surprise!! He came out on stage and performed for us. He even sang a new song off his new album REHAB that drops September 28th (Get that). I am so thankful that i got to meet him and hear his testimony and now you can too take a listen... GO HARD OR GO HOME think about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment