"HOW CAN A YOUNG MAN KEEP HIS WAY PURE? BY GUARDING IT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WITH MY WHOLE HEART I SEEK YOU LET ME NOT WANDER FROM YOUR COMMANDMENTS" PSALM 119:9-10

Thursday, December 24, 2009

JUSTIN BIEBER

So i am OBSESSED i think would be the right word about this 15 year old cutie named Justin Bieber

So me and my best friend Brooke Johnson and my newest friend Carleigh Peterson went to see him at universal City Walk on my 16th birthday November 17th. This was the day his first album MY WORLD came out! I was beyond excited to go see him perform and it was great! We waited for like 2 hours until he finally came out but it was so worth it. I felt so bad because my friends and i were separated and i got to go see him in "priority viewing" and they were stuck with a crazy mother and daughter screaming in their ears haha but we got to get our cds signed by him at the end because we are so cool like that.
So when we got to get our cds signed i was going nutts because it was the blue bracelets first #1-500 and pink bracelets second #500 till he got tired of signing. I was the one with the blue bracelet and my 2 friends were pink and i didnt want to go alone!!! So i sneaked them in because the security guy was distracted by the millions of girls trying to get through haha. So i get up there to the table i could see him adn i was screaming! I told Carleigh " Carleigh its my birthday and im so excited to be here" the guy that was holding poeple back was like " Its your birthday?" and i was like "Yeah 16 today"- i was also wearing a tiara haha and he says " Justin its this girls birthday" and pushes me to the signing table in the cutest voice Justin says " Happy Birthday!" and at this point im about to cry becasue im inches away for the boy im madly in love with and i said "Justin thank you so much for your music you are soo awesome i love your songs" and again in the sweetest voice he says "Thank you" and signs my cd Happy Birthday JB!!!!

It was the best birthday ever! My parents gave me a lap top and my best friend made me a cake and it was a beautiful day of worship because i dont deserve to live!!! It was by Gods amazing grace that i breath and move today!! thank you my GOD!! And to top it off i got to go see Justin :) Hes very talented and so young. Check him out~


www.myspace.com/justinbieber

www.facebook.com/justinbieber

www.justinbiebermusic.com



No comments:

Post a Comment